Definitions and interpretation.
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to d3 design & display Ltd via the website. This definition incorporates where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.|
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clauses below (Cookies);|
|d3 design & display Ltd||d3 design & display Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number d3 design & display Ltd whose registered office is at Lowfields Business Park, Lowfields Way, Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 9DA.|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or You||Any third party that access the website and is not either (i) employed by d3 design & display Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to d3 design & display Ltd and access the website in connection with the provisions of such services.|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, d3uk.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded buy their own terms and conditions.|
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, governments entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- References to any statutory provisions includes any modifications or amendment of it.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal data, from you:
Our use of data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, d3 design & display Ltd is the “Data controller”.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protections Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible services and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping;
Improvements of our products / services;
Transmission by email of promotional material that may be of interest to you;
Contact for marketing research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third Party websites and services
- d3 design & display Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim to ensuring your privacy is protected.
Functionality of the website
- To use all featured and functions available on the website, you may be required to submit certain data.
Accessing your own data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by d3 design & display Ltd (where such data is held). We may make a small charge for this service.
- Data security is of great importance to d3 design & display Ltd and to protect your data we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via our website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU Cookies Law.
- This website may place the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – There are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical / Performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that the users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
You may contact d3 design & display Ltd by email at email@example.com